HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max'sMoma

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:02 am

Hi, my name is Lee and my GSD is Max. I picked him out 8 months ago in Chattanooga, TN and brought him home to Kingston Springs, TN. He is the light of my life. Our goal is to visit the elderly and bring joy into their lives as well as mine by having the honor or living with Max and sharing his love. We start our training with Delta in the nex month so we are excited. He already has his CGC's and is just a joy. I would love to post a photo, but I don't know how yet. This is my first forum, so I am quite the rookie. Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:18 am

Hey thats awesome. PM me and i will tell you how to post pics. Thats neat I want Gideon to become a CGC and a therapy dog! Hope you have lots of fun, and learn alot about therapy and training! Very Happy

He is your friend, your partner, your defender,your dog. You are his life, his love,his leader. He will be yours, faithful, and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
-Anonymous

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shepherds4ever.allgoo.net
Odysseus

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:28 pm

Wow!! Lee please keep me posted on how things go!! I am thinking of doing therapy work with Odie but not sure how to get started. I am the first real dog person in my family so I have to do the research and contacts on my own. I have started to really find the dog community here but it isn't as easy as could be... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sheplovr

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:43 pm

Welcome to the Forum MaxMom hope you enjoy and watch us build here. enjoy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vomschreknhaus.com
Veracity

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Welcome to the forum. Therapy work is very rewarding. Shawna (my BC) is currently certified as a therapy dog with Delta and Intermountain Therapy Animals. She just loves to go visit! If you have any questions regarding Therapy Dogs PM me and I will try to help. :-) Welcome again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://veracity-kennel.tripod.com
Missy

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Welcome to the forum, hope you meet lots of friends and indulge in sme good conversations
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Shepherd Talk :: Your Dog-
Jump to: